Post to multiple job boards with one click
- Are you wasting hours filling out forms on job boards? JobScore can post your jobs to 40+ boards in mere seconds.
- We support one-click job posting to all of the following boards (and more).
Turn your team into a referral machine
- Get everyone involved in hiring – because referrals are the #1 source of top perfomers.
- We make it easy for your entire team to market your jobs to people they know using facebook, linkedin, twitter and email.
- JobScore tracks what’s working so you can tune your campaigns and reward referrals.
Power the jobs page on your company website
- Integrate once, publish forever – you’ll never have to ask your webmaster to make changes again!
- Customize JobScore to match your website’s look and feel.
- Multiple self-service integration options: choose a simple link-out, a configurable widget or full data-feed access – no set-up or consulting fees.
Route applicants and capture feedback
- JobScore completely replaces your company’s “jobs@” email inbox – and those nasty spreadsheets.
- You control who is notifid about new applicants on a job-by-job basis.
- Managers can review resumes online or in email – and enter feedback in an easy, self-service UI.
Stay on track with real time reports
- Pipeline reports help you stay organized.
- Status reports show at-a-glance job stats.
- Source reports help you optimize your recruitment spending.
- Flow reports shows you hiring pipeline bottlenecks at a glance.
Save time with applicant scoring
- JobScore parses resumes so you can quickly review profiles and zero in on qualified candidates.
- Applicants are scored based on your criteria so you can filter & sort based on who is the best fit.
- Customizable email templates + bulk email = a fast, high quality candidate experience.
The only ATS that comes with candidates inside!
- JobScore in an employer-to-employer resume sharing network with 500,000+ resumes on it.
- We recommend resumes for each of your jobs and show profile snapshots – so you have pipeline the instant you open a new job.
- If you like what you see, you can use resume credits to access candidate’s complete resume and contact information.
Share unused resumes for credits
- Each time your company shares a resume that’s not already in the JobScore Network, you collect credits to contact a different recommended candidate for free.
- Candidates decide whether you can share their resume or not.
- By default, resumes are shared when you ignore new applicants for 5 days, you decline them, or they withdraw.
- These resumes sharing conditions are customizable on the Plus, Premium and Enterprise plans.
- Sign up for our Plus, Premium or Enterprise plan for complete control over sharing (including disabling sharing completely).