Be Responsive and Polite
Nobody wants their resume
to get sucked into a black hole
JobScore makes it easy to
respond to every applicant
Sort the resume pile
with applicant scoring
- Create a “saved search” for each job with weighted scoring criteria.
- JobScore uses your criteria to generate a 1 to 10 point score for each candidate.
- Use scores to make quick decisions about who to contact and who to decline.
- Create email templates with custom fields for common responses.
- Send emails as yourself, a colleague, or anonymously.
- Schedule emails to be sent at a specific time in the future.
Review & respond in bulk
When you have lots of applicants, JobScore makes it easy to review them and respond in bulk.
Quickly open multiple parsed, standardized profiles and compare them side-by-side.
Multi-select to change everyone’s workflow stage and send personalized emails with one click.
Ensure everyone gets a response
- JobScore allows you to set the maximum time a candidate should be in each workflow stage, after which they become “overdue.”
- From the list it’s easy to respond and make sure no one feels like their resume got sucked into a black hole.
- SCALE & ENTERPRISE PLANS