Manage Search Firms
By Invite Only
Easy to Submit
- When you invite a search firm to submit candidates JobScore emails them the job description and detailed submission instructions.
- Agencies submit candidates by replying to this email. They attach a resume, type up notes and click send.
- JobScore eliminates data entry by parsing resumes and routing them to the right people.
- JobScore checks every resume submission to verify the candidate is not already in your database.
- When a matching candidate is found, the submission is bounced back to the agency to avoid candidate ownership disputes.
- Duplicate submissions are easy to resolve after you connect with the search firm.
in the loop
- Automatically cc: search firms when you email candidates.
- Send copies of interview feedback to search firm recruiters.
- Turn specific notifications on and off whenever you need to.