EEO & OFCCP
are the law
- Equal Employment Opportunity reporting is required of every business with 15+ employees in the USA.
- US federal government contractors and subcontractors need to comply with the OFCCP (Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs).
- Failure to comply can result in significant fines. This stuff matters.
applicant data in job applications
- By default, JobScore shows every applicant for jobs in the United States a disclaimer and gives them the option to volunteer their gender, ethnicity, disabled & veteran status.
Voluntary responses are hidden
so they won’t influence hiring decisions
- A critical aspect of OFCCP is to record the reason that you don’t hire each candidate.
- JobScore includes configurable “disposition codes” to capture why you decline each candidate or why candidates withdraw from the process.
- Reduce risk by requiring a disposition code whenever you mark a candidate as declined or withdrawn.
- Sometimes your legal team needs every candidate to click through an agreement when they apply for a job.
- JobScore makes it easy to create your own agreement and make applicants click through it to complete a job application.
- Compliance reports are easy to export to a .csv (excel) file and include the information you need for annual EEO-1 reporting.
- The applicant log detail includes the information compliance consultants need in the event you are audited. This includes the candidate’s voluntary self-identification data, disqualification reason and disqualification stage.
can help improve your recruiting
- The disposition codes report shows why candidates are being disqualified. This data can be extremely useful when reviewing and adjusting your sourcing and assessment strategies.
- Compliance data can also be used to understand if you are generating enough candidate pipeline to meet diversity hiring initiatives.