Make Great Hiring Decisions
- Hiring the right people can be the difference between business success and failure.
- JobScore encourages you to think critically about what you need, assess for it, and then make quality data-driven hiring decisions.
- Hiring decisions are only as good as the data you use to make them.
- Great decisions start with a team brainstorm to identify skills, attributes, interview questions and sales points.
- Once you’ve got everything up on a witheboard, rank what’s most important.
- Once you know what you are looking for turn your desired skills and attributes into ratings in JobScore.
- Ratings are how your team provides structured, measurable interview feedback on candidates.
- Each rating includes a short description so interviewers know exactly what to assess.
- Interview templates determine what your team sees while they interview candidates.
- Templates can include rating criteria as well as interviewing instructions, sample questions and a field to type up notes.
- When you connect your calendar published events are linked to these templates, so every interviewer knows exactly what to do.
- The idea is to create a JobScore interview template for each stage of your hiring process.
- Planning everything out helps the team avoid asking the same questions and trust each other to cover what’s needed.
- Building templates also helps provide a great candidate experience and sell candidates on the job.