- Managing interviews quickly becomes a logistical nightmare when you are working on 5+ jobs at once.
- JobScore automated reminders help you stay clear and focused by taking care of the details for you.
- Stuff happens and sometimes your team will need to cancel scheduled interviews.
- When calendar invites are declined or deleted JobScore sends you a polite reminder to reschedule.
- You want to help your team be prepared for interviews, but it’s a big time suck to print up resumes for every interview.
- JobScore sends reminders with links to mobile-optimized interview templates with everything you need to conduct great interviews.
- That’s right, no more “Where is the resume? What job is this for?” Just kick back and enjoy your ticket to paperless paradise.
- Collecting interview feedback is essential if you want to make better hiring decisions.
- When team members fail to enter interview feedback, JobScore can politely remind them to do so.
JobScore makes my life so much easier! No more chasing managers for feedback, JobScore does it for me!”
Denise Vasquez Pursell
Senior Recruiting Consultant at Revionics
- JobScore allows every team member to configure reminders the way they want them.
- Too many emails? Create daily digests to turn down the volume.
- No emails at all? No problem. Reminders also appear on your personal recruiting dashboard.
like a Pro
- Our scheduling & interviewing features have been battle tested for 4+ years by busy, experienced recruiting coordinators.
- JobScore shows you what’s next: interviews to schedule, confirmed appointments and people who owe feedback.
- Easily drill down by user, job, or candidate and ping your team to take action if they fall behind.