Dan Arkind Dec 24, 2015
A fresh coat of paint for the holidays
Today we updated the employer interface. We hope that you find the new design lighter and more modern. Changes include:
- Simplified the primary navigation to one row and replaced a few of the less-frequently used tabs (reports, admin, help) with icons
- The admin & reports menus now have two tiers, which makes things easier to find.
- Replaced your name with a square box with initials. Soon you’ll be able to replace your initials with a photo.
- Added a user menu that appears when you hover over your initials. Several items that were in the primary navigation are now located here.
- Adjusted colors, borders and shadows to make the design more “flat” and visually consistent.
- Decreased font weights to make text more uniform and easier to read.
- Increased the height of rows in tables and menus to make text easier to read and click areas easier to target.
We hope you enjoy the new look & happy holidays!