LinkedIn Job Posting Updates
In October, we established a direct relationship with Monster. That means significant savings on 30 day Monster.com postings in the USA. Check out our new price on the post job page.
We’ve updated our LinkedIn job posting integration to deliver the experience you asked for. Now, when you buy LinkedIn job postings through JobScore you can:
- Choose to show job seekers who is hiring for each job.
- Have jobs appear on your LinkedIn Company Page – attach your LinkedIn Company ID here.
- Include referral rewards (cash or text) with your postings.
We added another free board for USA based customers: JobCentral, which is operated by Direct Employers, a nonprofit dedicated to improving labor market efficiency.
We started walking the Social Recruiting walk
this summer, adding the ability to share jobs through LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google.We want to make it ridiculously easy for people to share jobs with their network to generate more referrals – and some of you are already getting results.We’re about to take it up another notch. We willl be running a webinar to go over all our new social recruiting and referral features on December 7th @ 10AM. Reserve your spot here.
There’s also a new Reports tab where JobScore Admins can see what’s happening across all of your jobs. New reports include:
- Job Board and Job Sharing reports that show activity levels and track effectiveness.
- A Referral Leaderboard that tracks who is generating the most candidates and the most hires.
- Self-service compliance reports for each of your jobs that export into Excel.
Is a report you need not listed here? Please ask for it in our ideas forum.