Lisa Bridges Feb 23, 2015
Search Firm Inbox Beta Update
- Added an option to send an email that requests search firms to submit candidates
- Made it so search firms can reply to the email to submit a candidate. This means they don’t have to find or remember specific resume inbox addresses
- Added a control to that makes it easy to request search firm to send candidates again (if the firm hasn’t been sending you anyone)
- Added an editable “request candidates” email template with sample submission instructions for search firms.
- Updated the Source Report to show details for both search firms and specific recruiters at search firms