Wesklei Migliorini Sep 18, 2017
Job status changesWe’ve updated job statuses in JobScore. Here’s what’s new:
- The “publish” checkbox that controlled whether jobs appeared on your public careers site (for job seekers to view and apply) has been removed.
- Jobs that were in the OPEN status and published are still OPEN
- Jobs that were in the OPEN status and were not published are now in the INTERNAL status.
- We’ve added a new job status called DRAFT for jobs that you aren’t ready to work on yet.
- When you add or copy a job you can now choose whether to put it in the DRAFT, INTERNAL, or OPEN status depending on your needs.
- All job statuses are explained right in the menu in JobScore:
In addition to adding new status options, we’ve moved the status indicator and menu to the top right of the view job page: