Step 1: Create your profile
- Creating a profile is quick and easy.
- When you load your resume we extract your contact information, work experience and education history.
- No need to fill out any forms, just tell us if we’ve got it right.
Step 2: Describe your ideal job
- Want to wear flip flops to the office? A different work schedule? A shorter commute.
- Tell us what’s most important to you and we’ll only recommend you for jobs that match your interests.
- Learn more about the JobScore matching engine.
Step 3: Protect your privacy
- Control how many employers can find you by adjusting your required fit score
- You can also block specific employers from finding you.
Step 4: Be found!
- Employers with jobs that meet your requirements can view your anonymous profile.
- If they like that they see, they can access your contact information, work experience and education history.
Step 5: Get the Inside Scoop
- Each time an employer accesses your complete profile, JobScore sends you an email showing how well their job matches what you want.
Put JobScore to Work for You Today