Choose the plan that fits your company. Start now for free.
No credit card required. 30 day free trial on paid plans.
All Plans Include:
There are fees to post to paid
job boards and to purchase
extra resumes from our
See prices >>
Plan pricing is for companies with less than 100 employees. Larger organizations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|3 open jobs||10 open jobs||20 open jobs||unlimited jobs|
|view 3x more
|view 10x more
|view 10x more
SUPPORT & TRAINING
|email support||email support||phone support|
|logo||logo + colors + fonts||logo + HTML + CSS|
Not sure which plan?
Call us at 415-904-9900
You can change plans at any time
Are there per-user, per-job or per-resume limits?There are no usage limits. All plans include unlimited users, unlimited jobs, unlimited resumes and unlimited candidates. We want you to have the freedom to get everyone involved in hiring.
Do I need to sign a long term contract?JobScore subscription fees are charged monthly and there are no long term contracts. You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time with zero fees or penalties.
Is the Free plan really free? Is it a trial that ends?The Free plan is truly free - you’ll never have to pay a monthly subscription fee.
Will I lose data if I change plans?Your data is safe and we don’t modify it when you upgrade or downgrade. We will also provide a full export of your resumes should you need them.
When are we billed for paid plans?Subscription fees are charged on the first of each month. Job postings and resume credit purchases are processed whenever you click to make a purchase.
What happens if my 30 day free trial ends and I haven’t entered a credit card?If your paid trial ends and you haven’t entered a credit card your account will be converted to the FREE plan. All of your data will be preserved and you can enter payment information and upgrade to a paid plan at any time.
Do you support Google Apps?Yes. Jobscore is fully integrated into Google Apps. You can enable the integration after you sign up, or add JobScore directly via the Google Apps marketplace on your domain administration console.
Are there additional fees?Only if your company chooses to post to paid job boards (free boards are always free) or would like to view extra resumes from the JobScore shared resume database.
See prices >>
How does resume sharing work? Does my company have to share?
- Your company doesn’t have to share. The Plus, Premium, and Enterprise plans give you complete control over sharing, including the ability to completely turn off resume sharing in your account.
- When you do share it’s just a copy – JobScore never takes away your resumes.
- Candidates must opt-in to give you permission to share their resume. After a resume is shared the candidate controls the shared copy – they can edit or remove it at any time.
- Want more detail? Please hover over "Sharing Control" on the plans table above or just give us a call!
What payment methods do you accept?We accept major Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Sorry, but we do not accept: paypal, invoices, checks, purchase orders, or pay-by-phone – we only accept credit cards for now.
What do I need on my computer to run JobScore?You can use any computer or device with an internet connection and a web browser. The web browsers that work best with JobScore are Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 7 or higher and Apple Safari 4 or higher.
I have more questions!Call us anytime at 415-904-9900.
Job Board Posting Prices
All JobScore plans include the ability to post to job boards with one-click. Jobs are only posted when you choose to send them out.
Here’s a list of our current one-click job boards. These are the least expensive options for each job board (i.e. craigslist might be more expensive in your area). Note: in many cases our fees are cheaper than buying directly from the job board:
|FreshGigs||$175||SimplyHired - Maximum||$175|
|GitHub||$450||SimplyHired - Premium||$75|
|Glassdoor - Sponsored||$99||StartUpHire||$79|
|Indeed - Sponsored||$99||Trovit||$0|
If you’ve already purchased job board packages, or want to post on job boards not shown on this list - no problem. With JobScore you can easily create custom sources and tracking links for all of your job posting and marketing activity.
It costs 10 credits to view a resume from the JobScore Resume Database.
With JobScore you have the ability to earn credits and view resumes for free. How fast your company earns credits depends on your JobScore subscription plan:
|Plan||Credits per Resume Shared|
|Free||1 credit earned per resume|
|Plus||3 credits earned per resume|
|Premium & Enterprise||10 credits earned per resume|
If you run out of credits or don’t want to share resumes, you’ll need to buy credits.
We offer volume discount for credits. The more you buy, the cheaper they get.
Purchased resume credits never expire.
Want more details?
Hover over Resume Database or Sharing Control in the table at the top of the page.
Free 30 Day trial on all paid plans. Pick the plan that fits your needs. Change plans at any time.
JobScore includes best-in-class recruiting analytics. We know what gets measured gets managed:
- FREE Plan: No reporting.
- PLUS Plan: Compliance Reports Only (make sure your company is hiring regulations compliant).
- PREMIUM Plan: All JobScore reports: job posting, job sharing, referral, compliance, pipeline, activity, source, per-user funnel visualization, time-to-hire reports, activity and velocity reports, and down-to-the-click history reporting. Provides complete insight into your hiring activity.
- ENTERPRISE Plan: All JobScore reports included in the Premium Plan with Data Export. Data Export allows you to build your own reports by exporting your entire JobScore history.
We track the data required for every report on every plan. New reports on all your data are available the instant you upgrade to a new plan.
JobScore includes a resume database of with millions of resumes built in. It costs 10 credits to view each resume in our database. Here’s how it works:
EARN CREDITS: You can earn credits by sharing the resumes of candidates your company chooses not to hire. The rate at which your company earns credits depends on your plan:
- FREE Plan: 1 credit per resume shared
- PLUS Plan: 3 credits per resume shared
- PREMIUM and ENTERPRISE Plans: 10 credits per resume shared
BUY CREDITS: If you wish to view more resumes than your company has credits for (or your company chooses not to share resumes at all) you can buy credits. Resume credit prices may be found at the bottom of this page.
For more details on how resume sharing works please hover over “Sharing Control” below.
JobScore includes the ability to post to multiple free and paid job boards with one click.
All plans have unlimited open jobs, and unlimited posting to paid-job boards. However, one-click posting to free job boards (Indeed, SimplyHired, etc.) is restricted based on the following plan limits:
- FREE Plan (3 jobs): One-click posting to free boards if 3 or fewer open jobs at the same time.
- PLUS Plan (10 jobs): One-click posting to free boards if 10 or fewer open jobs at the same time.
- PREMIUM Plan (20 jobs): One-click posting to free boards if 20 or fewer open jobs at the same time.
- ENTERPRISE Plan (unlimited): Unlimited open jobs. Unlimited posting to free boards.
JobScore isn’t just an applicant tracking system, it’s also an employer-to-employer resume sharing network.
FREE Plan: If you choose the FREE plan your company pays by sharing resumes, not with dollars. Here’s how resume sharing works:
- Your resumes are yours and are never taken away. When you share, it's just a copy.
- Candidates decide when they apply whether you can share their resume or not.
- Resumes are shared when you ignore new applicants for 5 days, you decline them or they choose to withdraw.
- If you don’t’ want to share specific resumes, you don’t have to – candidates you mark as “active” are not shared.
PAID Plans: All paid plans offer the ability to change resume sharing rules, including the ability to turn off resume sharing completely.
If your company chooses not to share resumes, you’ll have to pay to access the JobScore resume database. (please see the pricing table at the bottom of this page)
We designed JobScore to be an easy to use, self-service application… but if you ever need a hand we provide great support.
- FREE Plan: Self-service FAQs and online training materials. No email support.
- PLUS Plan: We respond to emails within 1 business day.
- PREMIUM Plan: We prioritize your email, frequently responding within the hour during business hours Pacific Time Mon-Fri.
- ENTERPRISE Plan: In addition to prioritized email support you get a dedicated account manager – a human being with a phone number and an email address. Includes 4 hours of personalized training.
Need more training? Contact email@example.com and well build a training plan tailored to your needs. (Training is charged by the hour).
Workflow Templates eliminate the boring, repetitive processes that slow you down:
- Note Templates: Store screening questions, interview scripts, and capture structured feedback on candidates.
- Email Templates: Stop typing the same emails over and over again! Easily automate, track and route candidate email correspondence.
- Action Templates: Switching between your ATS, email and your company calendar can really slow you down. Action templates make it possible to do more than one thing at a time, often replacing manual cut-and-paste processes that take minutes with a single click.
Want to see the transformative potential of templates first hand? Call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a walkthrough.
Email tracking allows your entire team to send emails directly into JobScore. It includes 3 separate inboxes:
- Notes Inbox: Add notes by replying to emails without logging in. This makes it super simple to discuss candidates and capture feedback.
- Email Inbox: Keep track of candidate correspondence in JobScore by forwarding messages or bcc-ing emails directly JobScore. No more cutting and pasting emails or wondering who-sent-what: All the messages you forward are in the system for the team to see.
- Resume Inbox: Supercharge your referrals by allowing the team to email resumes directly into JobScore. Just attach a resume and click send, no need to log in.
Help drive the JobScore feature roadmap. JobScore is constantly updating the platform and Enterprise Plan customers have the option to help test new features before general release. Please contact email@example.com or give us a call at 415-904-9900 to sign-up and join the beta program.
Careers Site Branding includes simple self-service tools to make JobScore match the look and feel of your company’s website.
- FREE & PLUS Plan: Logo only
- PREMIUM Plan: Logo + Custom Fonts / Colors (CSS) controls to make JobScore look similar to your website branding.
- ENTERPRISE Plan: Full HTML control makes JobScore a seamless extension of your website. Custom HTML headers and footers allow your designers & developers to transform JobScore to precisely match the exact look and feel of your company’s website (navigation menus, background images, headers, footers – the works.)
Have complex careers site needs? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer, we’d be happy to set up your careers site for you. (we charge by the hour)
Our Google Calendar and Microsoft Exchange integrations make scheduling phone screens and interviews a breeze. After you turn on the integration you can:
- See your entire team’s availability all on one screen.
- Push appointments directly to calendars without leaving JobScore – no need to switch back and forth.
- Keep a record of who screened and interviewed each candidate in JobScore.
Best of all, you’ll be able to update a candidate’s status, schedule appointments, and send a confirmation email template all from a single page (in record time)
Fill me in here