Search and find resumes online
You say what’s important: location, previous employers, job titles, keywords, schools, degrees, etc. Then JobScore recommends qualified, interested candidates from our shared resume database.
Recommended candidate’s name and contact information remains hidden
If you like what you see, just click to contact these candidates and access their complete profile and resume.
Store and search your own resumes
- JobScore stores all of your resumes, interview history and feedback in a keyword searchable database: your own private talent pool.
- Try using JobScore to run your own recruiting efforts: post to multiple job boards with one click, generate more referrals with our social recruiting features, capture feedback and more.
- When you open new jobs our recommendation algorithm tells you who among the people you’ve seen before meet your criteria – so you have a head start every time you open a new job.
JobScore is free if you share resumes
- If you don’t want to share resumes, we charge a monthly subscription fee.
- For each new resume you share you can contact one recommended candidate.
You choose which criteria are most important for your jobs.
JobScore immediately shows you who matches your criteria.
You are notified when new matching candidates are added to the database.