Thank you for your interest in JobScore.
We have not created an account for you. Here’s what’s going on:
We see you tried to sign up with a .edu email address. Unfortunately, you can’t get started with that type of email. If you are curious, here’s why:
- We have many, many customers that are schools, and love working with educational institutions.
- Unfortunately, however, we have had too many people who are not hiring authorities (often students or alumni) try to create fake accounts using .edu emails (less than 1 in 300 sign ups was legitimate) – so we no longer allow self-service account creation using an .edu email.
So what now?
- If you are a hiring authority at a school, please email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to connect and create an account for you.
- If you work for a regular business that is looking to hire, please sign up with your personal work email address.
- If you are a student looking for a job, feel free to register as a job seeker here >>