About Wildfire Interactive:
Recently selected as one of the “Best Places to Work”, Wildfire is a rapidly expanding, VC-funded tech startup positioned squarely on top of the social media marketaing revolution. Our platform allows brand managers and marketers of all sizes to easily attract, engage and interact with the users and fans of their brands.
Intuitive, streamlined and affordable, Wildfire's platform is simple enough for even the least tech-savvy business manager to use and flexible enough to suit the needs of the most creative marketer or advertising agency. We’ve powered over 100,000 campaigns, and we count among our clients some of the world’s largest brands, such as Pepsi, Disney, Nestle, American Express, Unilever and Toyota. The success of our product has been recognized by our growing client base as well as established institutions. Wildfire is a 2x winner of the Facebook Fund and a TechCrunch Crunchies Award nominee, was named one of the 250 best private companies in the world by 2010 AlwaysOn Global 250, and was named by The San Francisco Business Times as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area.
At Wildfire, our greatest asset is our awesome, talented, passionate, fun-loving team! We’re looking for an exceptional person to add to our HR team to help us to make Wildfire the very best work environment. As the HR Coordinator, you will work directly with the HR Director to provide services ranging from onboarding new employees to administering benefits and other HR activities To this end, we expect that you will have previous exposure into the HR field. Most importantly, we’re looking for a genuine person who is motivated to learn and eager to get things done, outgoing and upbeat, and is well organized and who passionately believes that great culture is at the heart of a company’s success.
When applying to this position, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing why this is a position you’re excited about pursuing.
• Field common HR questions regarding benefits, payroll and paid time off
• Coordinate and support the new hire orientation process including onboarding, benefits and enrollment
• Create and maintain the database of all employee files
• Assist in fundamental program implementations (i.e. performance reviews, open enrollment, training)
• Process workflows for data changes, promotions, transfers, time-tracking actions, termination paperwork and other HR-related needs
• Provide administrative HR support including preparation of presentations, reports and data census
• Manage family medical and other leaves processes
What We’re Looking For:
• Minimum of 1 year of HR or administrative experience in fast paced environment
• Capability to deliver on-time great results for tight deadlines
• Outstanding follow-through and attention to detail
• Advanced expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required
• Experience with HRIS and ATS systems
• Basic understanding of Employment Law, Labor Law, Wage and Hour regulations
• Ability to maintain highest confidentiality with employee info
• Ability and eagerness to take on HR administrative duties
• Excellent communication skills
• Associates degree required; BA/BS preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
• Generous salary
• Options package
• Health, dental & vision insurance
• Transportation reimbursements (Caltrain)
• Full Access to Club One Fitness Center