Viral Ad Network is seeking a part-time LOL-hunting ninja to join our London office in Soho.
We're looking for a person who loves memes to hunt down the freshest internet lolz and help us organise our regular #KittenCamp event.
We need someone who:
- is enthusiastic, friendly and approachable
- is dedicated to the internets, able to identify the lolz from the fails
- has some experience of organising events
If this is you, send us a suitably interesting covering letter and your CV, along with answers to the following questions:
1) What's your favourite meme from the past month?
2) What's your favourite meme ever?
3) Where do you source your lolz from?
4) If you were to organise the Ultimate Meme Event, what would it be like and who would be your chosen guest of honour?
Salary: competitive + bonus (depending on experience)
This is primarily a junior role – i.e. a recent grad – though we’re happy to keep our eyes open.
There are two bonus schemes on top of our basic salary package – one is monthly and the second is quarterly, each based on various performance criteria.
Location: London (based in our Soho office)
Key information about us…
Video of our ad network: http://youtu.be/awaYr2xGGBE
Video of our office: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4i_33NIi4g