Threadless is looking for an experienced and talented human resources manager (or director for the right candidate) to lead the HR function across the organization. Reporting to the CEO, the ideal candidate will have led HR for a successful growth company and will bring an innovative and non-traditional approach to talent management. He or she will help develop our unique culture to ensure that it is focused on high performance, creativity and continuous improvement.
• No phone calls, please
• Must live in the Chicagoland area or be willing to relocate
• We'd love to get to know you more, so feel free to personalize your application.
• Please include a cover letter briefly describing why you’re the ideal candidate and connecting the dots from your current experience to this key role at Threadless.
We're people from all over the world who come together to make great art. We started with tees, but tons of products make great canvases. We work with partners to find these canvases for our artists, but it's our community who makes and picks the best art. The weird art. The geeky art. The beautiful art. So when you buy from us, you support great art.
Threadless. Make Great Together
• HR leadership across the organization. Developing our unique culture to ensure that it is focused on high performance, creativity and constant improvement & learning.
• Advising and coaching the leadership team and team leads on all people related issues, especially performance management, discipline, compensation, and staffing.
• Directing all talent management initiatives including active recruiting, onboarding of new hires, performance management and overall organizational development.
• Developing and executing employee communication strategies including staff engagement initiatives.
• Developing and executing training programs and a culture of learning for the organization.
• Managing all employee relations issues as well as developing and maintaining employee records.
• Overseeing administration of employee benefits programs
• Manages compliance, safety and regulatory issues, including partnering with Warehouse Director to administer general safety programs, such as conducting periodic inspections and safety programs on a yearly basis.
• Superior written and oral communication skills.
• Thrives in fast paced, high demand environment requiring personal flexibility
• High energy level and enthusiasm for the position and opportunity.
• Results-oriented, highly organized and completes tasks quickly.
• Hard working. Great work ethic.
Bachelors Degree. At least five (5) years of prior human resources related experience required.
Professional Human Resources (PHR) certification or Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
**Equal Employee Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.