Shmoop (www.shmoop.com) is a digital curriculum company that makes learning, teaching, and test prep materials that are - get this - smart and fun. We're looking for a Business Ops Associate.
If you're looking for general business experience and you're excited about joining a growing start-up, you could be the gal or guy for the job.
- Be an organizational wiz
- Help the sales and marketing teams with data analysis, customer pitches, research, setting up customers, using surveys to make sure we're keeping customers insanely happy, managing logistics for conferences and other events
- Web production work (working knowledge of HTML and Photoshop required, but you don't have to be an expert)
- Manage SEO projects (no prior experience required; you'll learn very valuable skills)
- Help out with maintaining our blog, Twitter and Facebook accounts (bring that sharp wit)
- Help maintain and customize the CRM for our sales team (familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus)
- BA/BS from a top university with a 3.7+ GPA
- Working knowledge of HTML and Photoshop
- Ready to roll up your sleeves, learn new things, keep plates spinning
- Ninja-like prowress with Excel and PowerPoint
Bonus Points for:
- Active blogger, social network butterfly, follower of Interweb memes, and lover of pop culture
- Great knowledge of SEM and SEO best practices
- Can write in a Shmoopy voice - edgy, witty, current, youthful
Be prepared to work your tail off (and love it)
- Position is based in our Mountain View, CA intergalactic headquarters.