Sales Executive - Global Online Video Platform Business Unit
We help the world’s leading brands maximize their reach and return with video.
Comprised of a global team of experts we call Televisionaries, Piksel has helped to design, build, and manage online video services for major media companies like AT&T, BSkyB, Celcom, Mediaset, Sky Deutschland and Televisa, as well as enterprise brands like Airbus, Barnes & Noble, and Volkswagen.
Headquartered in New York City, Piksel offices can be found throughout Europe and the Americas, serving more than 1600 clients in over 50 countries.
Travel required: 25%
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in closing deals with top media and entertainment brands for our Online Video Platform Sales Team. The successful candidate will be passionate about technology and have a history of delivering on or exceeding revenue goals. They must be highly motivated, organized, team-oriented, creative, and have excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Achieve or exceed sales goals each quarter.
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline to manage customer lead intake, outbound activity, prioritization and metrics for measurement of deal status.
- Continuously develop an extensive set of relationships at C-level, VP and Director-levels across companies and across industry categories.
- Work closely with the Client Management and Support teams to share learning across key customer accounts.
- Prepare deal overviews and contract summaries for key stakeholders.
- Travel when necessary to meet potential customers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A record of outstanding sales achievement.
- 5+ years experience in sales/business development, ideally in digital media or a software or enterprise platform company
- Well-established relationships and book of business
- Demonstrated ability to instigate, carry through and close deals
- An ability to assess prospect needs effectively
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals
- Understanding of business and technical challenges facing content creators, syndicators, and media companies
- Strong technical knowledge and appreciation
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment in which teamwork and initiative are a must
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
WIIFM? (What’s In It For Me?)
- Competitive pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance / 401K benefits
- 20 days PTO and 10 paid holidays per year
- Fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Massive growth opportunities
- Respect for your ideas and recognition for a job well-done
- International travel opportunities
- Exposure to the latest cloud computing, video-on-demand, and web technologies
- NOT working in a corner cube on legacy solutions that nobody will ever see
For jobs located in the United States, Piksel participates in the E-Verify program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Piksel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status