Crowdsurge is searching for a talented, junior web designer to join their team in New York City. The junior web designer will have strong graphic design and website coding skills to assist in the design and deployment of industry leading products for clients and create high quality online and offline content for the marketing and sales departments.
2+ years professional graphic / web design experience.
Bachelor's degree in design or related field.
Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
Must be creative, with good knowledge of basic design principles.
Good understanding of HTML and CSS.
Solid understanding of image formats (EPS, TIF, GIF, JPEG, PDF).
Prior experience with FTP required
Solid understanding of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Must have online portfolio to demonstrate design and coding skill-set.
Experience with creating email newsletters and bulk email software.
Experience with content management systems.
Well versed in digital, interactive and social media.
- Assist in all phases of our online user experience, from concept to on-going maintenance.
- Deploy and customize existing templates to match client brand guidelines.
- Assisting with Image processing and content management.
- Design and code email newsletters.
- Design and produce professional marketing and sales materials (digital and print).
- Attend to multiple marketing projects and meet all production schedule deadlines associated with the projects.
- Ensure all CrowdSurge brand representation is of a high standard and meets brand guidelines.
- Work in a casual yet fast paced environment in the tech world
- Work with a talented and highly motivated team
- Competitive salary
- Medical and financial benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Share plan in place
- Great location in Manhattan
Applicants must be located in New York and have authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.