Wine Store Sales Clerk at Greene Grape Inc. in Brooklyn, NY
Work in a wine shop that truly cares what goes into each and every bottle on the shelf. At The Greene Grape in Fort Greene, we sell wine from small producers - families that have been making wine for generations. Very simply, we only sell wines made with integrity, skill, and pride.
If you have a love of wine and are interested in working in a fun, well-managed wine shop, we would like to hear from you. We are currently seeking a sales clerk that is willing to work 10-20 hours per week.
Following are the skills and experience we are looking for:
1. A love and knowledge of wine.
2. A strong sense of hospitality and willingness to take good care of our customers.
3. The ability to type and use a computer (POS system, Excel, Word).
4. Experience working with wine and/or formal study (WSET certificate, etc.)
5. The ability to lift 40 pound wine cases because all employees do stocking.
6. A background in food service is a major plus.
We are a small but growing company where your good performance could lead to growth opportunities. If you meet the above requirements, and only apply if you do, please click on "Apply Now" and follow the instructions.
Very Important: You must write a cover letter and in that letter answer this question: What is the name of one red burgundy that we sell.
No calls or emails, please.