It is rare in a person’s professional career when they get to join a team that’s not just providing another solution to a problem that already exists, but is creating an entirely new marketplace. Imagine becoming a equity owner in a company creating a product or service that doesn’t exist today but will become the standard way we all do things years from now.
Our Company EarlyShares.com Inc. is developing an equity-based crowdfunding platform that will revolutionize the way businesses and young startup companies raise capital. We are in the forefront of a new industry and are poised to be the leaders in this space. Equity-based crowdfunding was signed into law by President Obama on April 5th 2012, while not yet in effect, it will be available to all Americans in early 2013.
Management includes industry leaders and experts; the company has successfully its seed financing, as well as its first round of funding.
If an opportunity like this sound’s like what you've been looking for, we would like to hear from you. By joining our team you will be part of something BIG.
Work with CEO to set short and long term strategic objectives to achieve all online marketing efforts of the company. Participates in strategic media planning process as integral member of management team.
Has primary responsibility to set financial department strategy in alignment with company’s strategic plan.
We have a small team environment and are looking for a strong PPC Strategist who can hit the ground running.
CAMPAIGN REPORTING RESULTS AND OPTIMIZATIONS
· Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics
· Create weekly reports, verify data accuracy, provide analysis
· Optimize campaigns accordingly to maximize investment
· Present practical ideas for future marketing expansion or optimization
· Effectively interact with search engines to understand their services, capabilities, and operational requirements
· Stay current on industry trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve accounts
· Think creatively and develop tools and innovative tactics to improve efficiencies or advance the practice
· Actively contribute to corporate initiatives, automation projects, process changes and rollouts
· Periodically aid in creation of new business presentations
· Create, or assist in creating, POVs, best practices, and key process documentation
- 3+ years of PPC management experience
- Specialty in CPA / Affiliate based paid search programs
- Strong skill set in Google Adwords including content and retargeting
- Experience managing spenditure of at least 20k a month
- Conducted campaigns focused on hard metrics, i.e. CPA, ROAS, etc
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Trada.com is a HUGE plus
Certification in either Google Adwords, Yahoo!/Overture, and MSN AdCenter preferred or be able to take the certification exam within 45 days of hire.
Bachelor’s Degree and three years experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience) in the client service field
· 3+ plus years of paid campaign management experience required
· Experience with Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web trends, Omniture)
· Experience with Search Engine Desktop Tools (Google AdWords Editor)
· Skilled at PPC optimization techniques (ROI / CPA / CPL / Impression Share)
· Experience with Bid Management tools (Marin & Searchlight) - including their Strong knowledge of different types of search engine marketing tactics
· Direct experience in managing large scale, complex paid search campaigns
· Experience with 3rd party tracking (Doubleclick & Atlas) - including their limitations
· Clear technical and analytical mindset- experience working with large sets of data will be advantageous
· Google Certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Advanced Certification is a plus
· Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
· Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
· Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills, with an eagerness to work as member of a team