About Wildfire Interactive:
Wildfire is a social media marketing software company positioned squarely on top of the social media revolution. We provide an all-in-one social marketing solution for large brands, small businesses and agencies looking to grow, engage and monetize their audiences across social channels. Wildfire is the industry’s de facto innovator for achieving results: our platform has powered more than 200,000 social promotions, and helped thousands of brands manage content and streamline their communications across the social web. No company knows better how to get Likes, fans, and followers, and drive sales. We work with 27 of the World’s Top 50 brands, and count among our clients companies like Pepsi, Virgin Atlantic, Nestle, Facebook and Microsoft.
Headquartered in Redwood City, California, Wildfire has offices around the globe: in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, London, Paris, Munich and Singapore. We’ve grown our team from 5 to more than 250 (the largest team in our industry), in just over two years. We are a 2x winner of Facebook’s fbFund, a TechCrunch Crunchies Award nominee, and were named one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times.
The Wildfire Director/ Senior Manager (depending on experience) of Product Marketing will be a thought leader in the company that can think strategically while executing to perfection. You will set the overall vision for product go-to-market strategy, understanding the dynamics of our sales organization, and influence many teams towards common goals. You will be responsible for driving the pricing, packaging, field enablement and evangelism of our product, and you will work closely with our communications team to nail the product positioning and messaging.
• Create a go-to-market strategy for Wildfire to successfully launch new products and features into our market. Lead successful execution of your plan across sales, marketing, client services and product.
• Acquire deep customer knowledge through market research, segmentation analysis and 1:1 customer interviews. Evangelize how our customers have successfully deployed our products to solve real business challenges
• Work with the communications team to develop positioning and messaging that resonates with our customers, relating product capabilities in terms that customers understand, care about and are willing to pay for
• Create the core marketing content and sales tools needed to support various sales channels, including sales presentations, one pagers, and email templates
• Define pricing and packaging for SMB solutions that take into account our different customer segments’ needs.
• Track competitive activities and market developments to ensure the field is equipped with clear messages that differentiate our product lines
• Evangelize company and product strengths with industry influencers and customers
What We're Looking For:
• 4+ years experience in product marketing or product management at a world-class technology company
• MBA or other advanced degree preferred
• Demonstrated success in leading cross functional teams and effective project management and analytical/decision-making skills
• Excellent communication skills including experience with executives, industry analysts and press required
• Expertise in Powerpoint/Keynote, Word and Excel required
• Insane attention to detail required
• Knowledge of social media industry is highly desirable
Benefits & Perks:
• Competitive pay
• 15 paid vacation days
• Unlimited sick days
• Individual & dependent health, dental, and vision benefits
• Life, AD&D, S<D insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
• 401k plan
• Stock options
• Casual dress workplace
• Free CalTrain (GoPass)
• Free access to ClubOne Fitness (on-premise)
• Unlimited snacks & beverages
• 3 kegs on tap at all time