About Wildfire Interactive:
Wildfire is a social media marketing software company positioned squarely on top of the social media revolution. We provide an all-in-one social marketing solution for large brands, small businesses and agencies looking to grow, engage and monetize their audiences across social channels. Wildfire is the industry’s de facto innovator for achieving results: our platform has powered more than 200,000 social promotions, and helped thousands of brands manage content and streamline their communications across the social web. No company knows better how to get Likes, fans, and followers, and drive sales. We work with 27 of the World’s Top 50 brands, and count among our clients companies like Pepsi, Virgin Atlantic, Nestle, Facebook and Microsoft.
Headquartered in Redwood City, California, Wildfire has offices around the globe: in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, London, Paris, Munich and Singapore. We’ve grown our team from 5 to more than 250 (the largest team in our industry), in just over two years. We are a 2x winner of Facebook’s fbFund, a TechCrunch Crunchies Award nominee, and were named one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times.
Director of Business Development - Germany:
This passionate and talented individual will be responsible for helping to build the Wildfire brand and prospective client pipeline across Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The position will be based in Germany.
• Help launch Wildfire’s presence in Germany; must have a strong understanding of international expansion
• Work with London and US teams to develop a strategic client acquisition plan targeting top accounts in Germany, Switzerland and Austria
• Work with London team to segment key geographies, assess pricing plans and define product needs
• Make contact with target enterprise, agency and subscription-based sales opportunities
• Create and manage a high volume of client opportunities
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of achievement and sales , proven ability to learn quickly on the job and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proven ability to launch and expand new territories
• Strong understanding of the German and broader European market
• Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of the company) required
• Successful track record selling SAAS a plus
• Experience managing and closing complex-sales cycles
• Team first mentality
• Generous salary
Please note - all applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK. Applications made without eligibility will unfortunately be declined.