Wildfire is the global leader in social media marketing software. Our Social Marketing Suite allows businesses to connect with their customers by combining our best-in-class advertising software with social promotion, page management, messaging, and real-time analytics all within one easy-to-use platform. Our customers include major brands like Virgin, Amazon, Target, and Ogilvy as well as thousands of other companies that use Wildfire to engage audiences across Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter. We currently have over 15,000 paying customers worldwide, including 30 of the world's 50 most valuable brands. We’re the only social media marketing company to receive an investment from Facebook's fbFund and have also received numerous awards from TechCrunch, TiEcon, Ernst & Young, and many others.
In 2010, we set up our first international office in London, aiming to continue our rapid growth and establish ourselves as the #1 social media marketing company in the world. Since then, our UK office has grown to 40 employees, including Sales, Service, Product & Engineering teams and is a key driver of revenue and product development. We've also expanded our international presence to include France, Germany and Scandinavia.
If you're eager to shape the way social media reaches millions of users worldwide, want your co-workers to feel like family, and want to work alongside the very best, then Wildfire's the place for you.
We are looking for hard working, intelligent and tech savvy individuals to help pioneer our expansion efforts in Europe. As one of our first senior hires in the UK, you will be tasked with helping establish a strong international presence in new markets. Senior Account Executive focus exclusively on new business development and partnership opportunities targeting only the largest agencies, brands and partners in Europe. You must demonstrate a strong understanding of our products and are expected to provide enterprise level solutions that meet our client’s social media marketing objectives while driving new business for Wildfire.
• Help launch Wildfire’s presence in Europe; must have a strong understanding of international expansion
• Develop a strategic client acquisition plan targeting top accounts in Europe; including identifying key geographies, pricing plans, and product needs
• Identify and close enterprise and subscription based sales opportunities
• Create and manage a high volume of client opportunities
What We’re Looking For:
• Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of the company) required
• Successful track record selling SAAS a plus
• Experience managing and closing complex-sales cycles with household brands or multinationals
• Consultative sales style
• Team first mentality
• Hunter personality
• Base salary; OTE starting at £110k
• Best in class commission schedule (uncapped)
Please note - all applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK. Applications made without eligibility will unfortunately be declined.