Digital Traffic Coordinator at Blip in New York, NY
Blip is seeking an exceptional Digital Traffic Coordinator to play a key role in growing the company's New York media business. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and outgoing self-starter who is proactive in optimizing video inventory while thriving in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment.
- Work to ensure 100% on-time launch and full delivery of campaigns so that all contracted revenue potential is fulfilled
- Collaborate with the QA and Creative teams to verify all ad units are functioning properly and reporting correctly on internal and third party ad servers and to resolve & minimize discrepancies
- Manage day-to-day trafficking, QAing, reporting and optimizing of campaigns, ensuring that client specifications are met
- Work directly with third party ad servers, rich media vendors, clients and internal staff on all elements related to creative specifications, submission and ad trafficking
- Interact with Sales to suggest, create and fulfill campaign optimizations
- Assist internal teams in accessing inventory and forecasting data as necessary
- Act as internal expert on revenue operations, trafficking and performance
- Respond to project and reporting requests from members of Rev Ops team and other internal staff
- Continuously focus on ensuring that maximum revenue is retained, as well as partnering with colleagues to increase renewal rates and advertising spend
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to work independently, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Great attention to detail, deadlines and desire to exceed goals
- 1 year of interactive campaign management, trafficking, or ad operations experience at a publisher or digital advertising firm is ideal but not required (digital video is a major plus).
- Benefits include competitive compensation, equity, medical and dental insurance. This is an opportunity to join one of the industry's leading companies in a key growth area.