One Click Resolution
JobScore is purpose-built for you to quickly review and take action on candidates.
Common responses and actions
- Create email templates to request more information, ask for interview availability or decline candidates.
- Configure templates to send an email and update the candidate’s workflow stage with one click.
- Streamline communications by sending emails as yourself, anonymously or on behalf of a colleague.
- Provide a better candidate experience by scheduling emails to be sent hours or days in the future.
Discuss with your team
- Forward candidate profiles to colleagues to get their feedback.
- All you have to do to contribute to the conversation is reply to an email.
- JobScore auto-magically records all conversations that happen over email.
without logging in
- Context switching between email and JobScore can really slow you down and mess with your flow.
- That’s why we’ve made it so you can update JobScore by replying to emails with simple text commands.
- Commands include sending email templates, adding notes, changing a candidate’s workflow stage and more.
- Learn more about email commands