Ask Job Seekers the Right Questions
Customize Job Application forms
JobScore makes it easy to create the perfect application form for each job
Short forms for hard to fill jobs
- For positions with a lot of market demand, you want to make it as easy as possible for job seekers to apply.
- With JobScore, you can shorten your application to ask for as little as a name and an email
Long forms for jobs with lots of applicants
- JobScore makes it easy for you to build candidate pipeline and that can mean lots of applicants
- Adding more questions and making them required can make it easier to figure out who you want to speak with
- JobScore makes it easy to manage multiple application forms for different departments and locations through reusable job templates.
Always easy to apply
- By default JobScore asks for employment and education information – but we parse this information from resumes and linkedin profiles, pre-populating forms so job seekers don’t have to enter data
- We’re so good at this that many job seekers are able to review their information and apply with one click!