JobScore self-service plans and pricing will be updated on on January 1, 2016. Customers on pre-paid contracts will not be affected. Updates only apply to customers on month-to-month subscription plans. Here are the new self-service plans that will be available in 2016:
- FREE $0/mo | 1 job
- POST $49/mo | 3 jobs
- LITE $99/mo | 5 jobs
- PROFESSIONAL $249/mo | 10 jobs (includes current Enterprise features)
- ENTERPRISE As quoted | Unlimited Jobs
The # of jobs indicates the maximum number of jobs you will be able to have open at the same time. Need to hire more? You can either close a job or choose to upgrade.
What this means for customers on month-to-month plans:
- ENTERPRISE Plan: You’ll be able to keep your current feature set at the price you pay today. In order to do so you will be asked to sign a contract to lock in your monthly rate for another year. You’ll hear from your account manager about this shortly.
- PLUS & PREMIUM Plans: These plans will be retired, but you’ll be able to keep your current features and price. There is no need to do anything right now. However, if you decide to change plans after January 1, 2016, you won’t be able to switch back to the legacy PLUS or PREMIUM plan.
- FREE Plan: The terms of the FREE plan are changing. After January 1, 2016 you will only be able to have 1 job open at a time on the FREE plan. If you are actively using JobScore on the free plan we recommend that you either:
Thank you for your business and happy holidays,
Co-founder & CEO