How JobScore recommends candidates:
You choose which criteria are most important for your jobs
JobScore immediately shows you who matches your criteria
You are notified when new matching candidates are added to the database
A resume database that recommends candidates
- You say what’s important: location, previous employers, job titles, keywords, schools, degrees, etc. Then JobScore recommends qualified, interested candidates from our shared resume database.
- Recommended candidate’s name and contact information remains hidden, but
- If you like what you see, just click to contact these candidates and access their complete profile and resume.
Store and search your own resumes
- JobScore stores all of your resumes, interview history and feedback in a keyword searchable database: your own private talent pool.
- Try using JobScore to run your own recruiting efforts: post to multiple job boards with one click, generate more referrals with our social recruiting features, capture feedback and more.
- When you open new jobs our recommendation algorithm tells you who among the people you’ve seen before meet your criteria - so you have a head start every time you open a new job.
JobScore is free if you share resumes
- If you don’t want to share resumes, we charge a monthly subscription fee.
- For each new resume you share you can contact one recommended candidate.