Who We Are
Zenprise is the leader in secure mobile device management. Founded in 2003, Zenprise is headquartered in Redwood City, California and is privately held with funding from investors Bay Partners, Greylock Partners, Ignition Partners, Mayfield Fund, Rembrandt Venture Partners, and Shasta Ventures. Zenprise’s executive and product teams bring enterprise software experience from companies such as Mercury, EDS, Zambeel, Bay Networks, Loudcloud, Vontu, Symantec, McAfee, and RSA Security.
What We Do
Zenprise develops and markets mobile management software that empowers companies to manage and secure their mobile infrastructure and transform enterprise mobility into a competitive business advantage. Our award-winning Zenprise MobileManager™ software is the first all-in-one platform with monitoring, device management, security, and expense management for BlackBerry, Google Android, iPhone, iPad, Palm and Windows Mobile devices.
Who We Need
Zenprise is looking for exceptional, team-oriented people interested in driving development and market positioning of new mobile device management technologies. Joining our team will make you an integral part of leading Zenprise to the top of the MDM industry.
Skills in Demand
The Lead Development Representative role at Zenprise could be the right fit for your next big career move. Our dynamic recruiting team is currently recruiting high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Zenprise offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
‣ Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding Zenprise products
‣ Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers, as well as build a pipeline of business for Account Executives
‣ Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Zenprise products
‣ Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
‣ Minimum 1-2 years of sales experience (software sales a plus)
‣ Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
‣ Strong desire to be in Technology Sales
‣ Excellent written/verbal communication skills
‣ Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
‣ Strong problem-solving skills
‣ High energy and positive attitude
‣ Ability to take initiative
‣ Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment