We are an award winning content discovery and marketing platform. Over 750,000 publishers have installed our publishing tools to aid content discovery. Marketers, brands, and agencies use our Content Discovery Network to grow their audience, engage with influential publishers, and optimize their traffic.
We leverage proprietary semantic technology to promote our clients' content to the right audience at the right time. Our clients can purchase direct CPC traffic to their editorial content, reach influencers in their vertical, and increase their domain authority and organic search traffic by taking advantage of the Zemanta Content Discovery Network.
We are a venture-backed startup with offices in New York City, Ljubljana, Slovenia, San Francisco, and Seattle. Our lead investors include Fred Wilson of Union Square Ventures and Peter Jones of Eden Ventures. We are a 2007 SeedCamp winner.
We have a collaborative and open corporate culture that spans timezones and cultures. Honesty and transparency are our standard, and ideas are openly debated. You must be comfortable working across cultures, timezones and in a truly collaborate environment.
- Work to increase our indirect distribution for PPC promoted content, helping to drive our Total Potential Audience mission.
- Have a single-minded focus on API distribution anywhere a single unit of promoted content could and should live: commenting widgets, ad networks, new publishing experiences, mobile readers & apps
- Create billions of monthly content ad impressions across a diverse set of partners reaching an even more diverse set of publishers and as close to the entire universe of potential readers as possible
- You have at least 5 years of business development experience in publishing technology. You understand how digital content is created and how value is created. You understand digital publishing and the platforms that make it happen.
- You are a general athlete who can work in business development, account management, marketing and product marketing.
- You are analytical and detail oriented. You can collect data and quickly make decisions about next steps in the sales process. You are comfortable making data-driven decisions.
- You are an intelligent and ambitious go-getter, and you’re excited to develop your technology business development and sales skills working with a fast growing company with real traction in the marketplace.
- You have a bachelor’s degree from a top tier university or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.