Junior Publisher Business Development Manager - Central Sales
Yieldr Barcelona is looking for an ambitious Publisher Business Development Manager, who will be developing and maintaining relationships with key suppliers in our central sales countries; United Kingdom, Nordics, Poland and Turkey.
Yieldr thrives on creating and capturing demand for its advertisers by activating data into efficient programmatic marketing solutions. Whether it’s filling the last remaining room in a hotel or reaching the load capacity of a flight, Yieldr helps its clients to reach their defined goals. Its technology and approach are the connector between the beating heart of a company's core business and traceable revenue generation.
1) Transparent disposition in everything we do (open is better than closed)
2) Experimental with progress
3) Intelligent use of data, always with structured discipline. Verify your thinking
4) Problem solving is everyone's real job because a job is a pseudonym for problem solving
5) Finding a way or making one
6) Respect the competition. Being competitive is healthy
7) Save time by communicating early and often, be a structured communicator
8) Do the right thing and do things right... without losing your reputation as a human being
9) Seek your objective early and often. Narrow your sights. Focus, Focus, Focus
10) Get out of your comfort zone to find a better way and be remarkable
Note to recruiting companies: Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.