About Us: Yabberz is an exciting new start up that allows users to play games related to news and current events. We will make a difference in the world by bringing to light the best comments and ideas from the amateur commentators.
* Must have experience with UI effect performance optimization for desktop and mobile browser including CSS selector design for performance and JQuery code performance tuning to minimize browser workload
* Must have experience with HTML5 canvas element and canvas programming
* Use of CSS media queries, use of browser capability detection libraries such as Modernizr, use of touch libraries and plugins
* Experience with interactive real-time web technologies desired - specifically WebSockets and associated libraries and services such as Socket.io and Pusher
* Experience on a web game development program preferred but not required
*Prefer someone with a Computer Science Degree but not required.
*Must have at least 5 years of programming experience.
*Offsite and work from home. Must meet with client once a week in person.
*This is a part time (20hrs week) to contract to hire position. Please submit resume with rate.
*Please note: We are not looking for agencies but rather independent contractors/consultants. Responses will not be returned unless a resume is submitted.