Wildfire is the global leader in social media marketing software. Our Social Marketing Suite allows businesses to connect with their customers by combining our best-in-class advertising software with social promotion, page management, messaging, and real-time analytics all within one easy-to-use platform. Our customers include major brands like Virgin, Amazon, Target, and Ogilvy as well as thousands of other companies that use Wildfire to engage audiences across Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter. We currently have over 15,000 paying customers worldwide, including 30 of the world's 50 most valuable brands. We’re the only social media marketing company to receive an investment from Facebook's fbFund and have also received numerous awards from TechCrunch, TiEcon, Ernst & Young, and many others.
In 2010, we set up our first international office in London, aiming to continue our rapid growth and establish ourselves as the #1 social media marketing company in the world. Since then, our UK office has grown to 50 employees, including Sales, Service, Product & Engineering teams and is a key driver of revenue and product development. We've also expanded our international presence to include France, Germany and Scandinavia.
If you're eager to shape the way social media reaches millions of users worldwide, want your co-workers to feel like family, and want to work alongside the very best, then Wildfire's the place for you.
Wildfire, a division of Google, has an exciting new opportunity to expand its Sales Engineering Organisation.
We are looking for intelligent, creative, and passionate individuals who are eager to engage with our Sales team on its biggest opportunities. By working closely with key decision makers and account executives, Wildfire’s Sales Engineers will help define and drive the technical and business vision of how prospects can benefit from the Wildfire platform. This role is both highly technical and strategic, and will allow the right candidate an opportunity to deeply impact the larger Wildfire Organization. The Sales Engineer will work with the Sales Team on new and existing accounts.
• Understand customer goals and challenges; establish Wildfire’s product
as the best solution available.
• Participate in the development and delivery of differentiated solutions
and presentations to key business decision makers; understand the
prospect’s core social media vision, and effectively articulate Wildfire’s
• Guide prospects in regard to effect social media strategies, and align core
Wildfire technical capabilities to that strategy.
• Articulate advanced technical concepts to businesses and technical
• Build and present customized demonstrations, relating to the prospect’s
social media vision.
• Bachelor's degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
• Ability to be a team player in varied environments.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of related applications and web technology.
• Strong programming experience in HTML and other web-based
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or Marketing;
• Strong Sales Engineering experience; experience working with
applications in a customer-facing role.
• Proven aptitude to understand technical concepts such as Business
Intelligence, Analytics, or Security.
• Experience in the Social Media Marketing/Management space