About Wildfire Interactive:
Wildfire is a social media marketing software company positioned squarely on top of the social media revolution. We provide an all-in-one social marketing solution for large brands, small businesses and agencies looking to grow, engage and monetize their audiences across social channels. Wildfire is the industry’s de facto innovator for achieving results: our platform has powered more than 200,000 social promotions, and helped thousands of brands manage content and streamline their communications across the social web. No company knows better how to get Likes, fans, and followers, and drive sales. We work with 27 of the World’s Top 50 brands, and count among our clients companies like Pepsi, Virgin Atlantic, Nestle, Facebook and Microsoft.
Headquartered in Redwood City, California, Wildfire has offices around the globe: in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, London, Paris, Munich and Singapore. We’ve grown our team from 5 to more than 250 (the largest team in our industry), in just over two years. We are a 2x winner of Facebook’s fbFund, a TechCrunch Crunchies Award nominee, and were named one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times.
We are looking for a Technical Product Specialist to join our fast paced team. At Wildfire, we aim to provide the industry's best client service experience! Through our core values of responsiveness, knowledge, and charm, we strive to "wow" each and every client by consistently delivering on these values. As a Technical Product Specialist, you will use your support and development background to enable customer success using the Wildfire Platform as a Service technology. You will provide functional troubleshooting, feature explanation, and best practice guidance as well as have a deep understanding of our client’s needs to be able to solve coding problems as well as tactical questions. In addition, you will be responsible to report bugs and client problems to our engineers. Ideal candidates are highly technical and creative problem solvers with a bias toward innovation and a personal track record that proves a passion to delight customers and revolutionize the way the world does business.
• Take complete ownership of Wildfire's front lines of support including: calls, emails, and chats
• Ensure client queries are being solved in a timely manner with a successful outcome
• Effectively manage client queries to build a reputation of excellent service and generate repeat business
• Retain patience and understanding while handling technical inquiries day after day
• Collaborate with multiple internal departments to drive the highest level of client satisfaction
• Stay abreast of Wildfire platform updates and provide this knowledge to the team as a whole on a regular basis
• Stay abreast of social media trends
• Work with our Engineering team to report and escalate product issues
• Work closely with the other teams within Service to deliver a seamless customer experience to our subscription clients
What We're Looking For:
• Bachelor's degree
• Previous customer service/ tech support experience a plus
• Fluency in CSS and HTML
• Prior experience with Salesforce a plus
• Experience working within Facebook considered an advantage
• Confident communicator (written and verbal)
• Curious mindset with an aptitude to constantly learn• Ability to handle all kinds of client situations
• Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills
• Interest in social media