Wildfire is the global leader in social media marketing software. Our Social Marketing Suite allows businesses to connect with their customers by combining our best-in-class advertising software with social promotion, page management, messaging, and real-time analytics all within one easy-to-use platform. Our customers include major brands like Virgin, Amazon, Target, and Ogilvy as well as thousands of other companies that use Wildfire to engage audiences across Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter. We currently have over 15,000 paying customers worldwide, including 30 of the world's 50 most valuable brands. We’re the only social media marketing company to receive an investment from Facebook's fbFund and have also received numerous awards from TechCrunch, TiEcon, Ernst & Young, and many others.
In 2010, we set up our first international office in London, aiming to continue our rapid growth and establish ourselves as the #1 social media marketing company in the world. Since then, our UK office has grown to 40 employees, including Sales, Service, Product & Engineering teams and is a key driver of revenue and product development. We've also expanded our international presence to include France, Germany and Scandinavia.
If you're eager to shape the way social media reaches millions of users worldwide, want your co-workers to feel like family, and want to work alongside the very best, then Wildfire's the place for you.
We are looking to hire a Senior Sales Manager to lead our sales efforts in Europe. The Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for a team of Senior Account Executives (the SAE team). The SAE team focuses on selling directly to high-end brands in Europe and includes some of our most talented sales people, all of whom have experience of closing complex sales deals with Tier 1 clients. This position will report to the EU Director of Sales and work closely with the broader Sales, Client Services and Operations teams. In this position, you will be expected to hire, train and manage Senior Account Executives with the goal of enhancing team performance. Furthermore, in this role you'll be expected to assist with the strategic direction and execution related to the development of the broader sales team. This is an unrivalled opportunity to make a significant impact on the rapidly-growing Wildfire Sales team.
• Interview, hire, train and manage the rapidly-growing SAE team
• Assist sales management with strategic initiatives focused on enhancement of the broader sales team
• Provide leadership, guidance and support for sales related issues
• Assist with closing complex deals
• Review key sales metrics and create initiatives to increase aggregate productivity
What We're Looking For:
• Successful track record of leading enterprise/senior sales executives to hit and exceed revenue targets.
• Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles (at enterprise level preferred)
• Strong understanding of social media trends, technologies and platforms
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Experience managing, rallying and engaging a large team
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
• Previous experience working in a SaaS, online media or social media environment (preferred but not required)
• Team first mentality
• Degree required