Wildfire is the global leader in social media marketing software. Our Social Marketing Suite allows businesses to connect with their customers by combining our best-in-class advertising software with social promotion, page management, messaging, and real-time analytics all within one easy-to-use platform. Our customers include major brands like Virgin, Amazon, Target, and Ogilvy as well as thousands of other companies that use Wildfire to engage audiences across Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter. We currently have over 15,000 paying customers worldwide, including 30 of the world's 50 most valuable brands. We’re the only social media marketing company to receive an investment from Facebook's fbFund and have also received numerous awards from TechCrunch, TiEcon, Ernst & Young, and many others.
If you’re looking to shape the way social media reaches millions of people and want to be a part of a team that’s been voted one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work for two consecutive years then Wildfire's the place for you.
As one of our first hires for this role, you will primarily be responsible for managing a focused set of strategic enterprise accounts. Our Enterprise Sales Executive will focus on identifying, engaging and closing enterprise accounts. You must demonstrate a strong understanding of our Enterprise client’s social media marketing objectives while driving new business for Wildfire.
• Identify and close enterprise and subscription based sales opportunities
• Develop a strategic client acquisition plan targeting top accounts, including identifying key verticals
• Create and manage high value client opportunities
What We’re Looking For:
• Minimum of 5+ years of direct sales experience required
• Proven network and ability to sell into businesses focused on B2C verticals
• Successful track record selling SAAS a plus
• Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of the company) required
• Experience managing and closing complex-sales cycles
• Team first mentality
• 4-year undergraduate degree required
• Expertise in Media, CPG and/or Retail industries preferred
• Base salary and uncapped commission
• Options package
• 401k plan
• Health & dental insurance
• Transportation reimbursements (Caltrain)
• Full Access to the Club One Fitness Center