About Wildfire Interactive:
Wildfire is a social media marketing software company positioned squarely on top of the social media revolution. We provide an all-in-one social marketing solution for large brands, small businesses and agencies looking to grow, engage and monetize their audiences across social channels. Wildfire is the industry’s de facto innovator for achieving results: our platform has powered more than 200,000 social promotions, and helped thousands of brands manage content and streamline their communications across the social web. No company knows better how to get Likes, fans, and followers, and drive sales. We work with 27 of the World’s Top 50 brands, and count among our clients companies like Pepsi, Virgin Atlantic, Nestle, Facebook and Microsoft.
Headquartered in Redwood City, California, Wildfire has offices around the globe: in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, London, Paris, Munich and Singapore. We’ve grown our team from 5 to more than 250 (the largest team in our industry), in just over two years. We are a 2x winner of Facebook’s fbFund, a TechCrunch Crunchies Award nominee, and were named one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times.
We’re looking for an Engineering Manager to lead a team of our incredibly talented Ruby engineers responsible for the architecture, engineering and software development of our product. In this position, you will improve and develop team processes and engineering practices for a team of 12+ software engineers. You will also work closely with the Product Owner on the release planning, product delivery and continuous improvement of our product.
Our team is fast, smart and independent. Many of our developers are Rails Core Contributors, and we encourage Open Source contributions and community participation. It's a fun team to work with based in a really cool office in Redwood City, California. You can check out the team here:http://github.com/wildfireapp.
What We’re Looking For:
• 4+ years experience as established technical/people leader of a leading software engineering team
• Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• Experience in mentoring and developing teams and talented individuals
• Strong experience with Ruby on Rails and Ruby
• Solid experience with developing highly scalable systems.
• Strong knowledge of software development methodologies and practices
• Experience with Agile methodologies is a big plus
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Options package
• 401k plan
• Health & dental and Vision insurance
• Transportation reimbursements (Caltrain)
• Full access to the Club One Fitness Center
• Free conference access