Quality Assurance Analyst
New York, NY | Quality Assurance
Do you love writing test suites? Troubleshooting? This is the job for you. Join Vimeo and help us ensure that the new features and products we push are flawless and that Vimeans will have a top-notch experience. Work on a site with over 100 million monthly visitors, with some of the best devs in the biz, and help serve up the hottest videos around.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Testing of Vimeo products and features across all browsers, operating systems and devices. Includes functional and browser testing, copy review and translation review
- Work with team to create test plans for functional and browser testing
- Report, track and prioritize application defects
- Assist developers and project management in discovering, isolating, and resolving issues
- Thoroughly document QA practices
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- 2+ years of experience in quality assurance, ideally for a high-trafficked website
- Experience with bug tracking software, ie Jira, GitHub, etc
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed organization and prioritization skills
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Vimeo is the high-quality video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun and easy way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. Today, Vimeo reaches a monthly audience of over 100 million creators and viewers — and we’re growing bigger every day. Vimeo is made with love by a highly ambitious, ridiculously innovative, and certifiably hilarious team based in New York City, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
To find out more about working at vimeo visit us here.