New York, NY | Software Engineering
More money, more problems? Not when you join Vimeo as a Payments Engineer. ‘Cause you’ll make transactions clean, easy, and under control. More Vimeo, more love.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build and maintain Vimeo’s Payments infrastructure, including PRO and Plus subscriptions, Tip Jar and Vimeo on Demand
- Act as the point-person for all things payment-related
- Work closely with Design, Marketing, Legal and Community to create the easiest, most secure way for users to sign up for Vimeo’s premium services
- Regularly implement new campaigns and products, as well as integrate new payment providers and currencies
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- 5 years’ experience in software development
- 2+ years' experience with PHP
- 1+ years’ experience in payment systems, ie Vindicia, Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.Net, PayPal, etc.
- Familiarity with A/B testing
- Experience with a consumer-facing product
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Vimeo is the high-quality video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun and easy way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. Today, Vimeo reaches a monthly audience of over 90 million creators and viewers — and we’re growing bigger every day. Vimeo is made with love by a highly ambitious, ridiculously innovative, and certifiably hilarious team based in New York City, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
To find out more about working at vimeo visit us here.