Email Marketing Manager
New York, NY | Marketing
The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for optimizing the email program through the use of industry best practices, creative, and precise use of data and analytics. The candidate will be responsible for list management and segmentation, leading database marketing efforts, HTML coding of emails, tracking and deployment of emails using our current service provider and campaign analysis.
Vimeo is the high quality video platform for creative people around the world. The Vimeo team is committed to delivering an inspiring video experience to over 85 million monthly creators and viewers—and we’re growing bigger every day.
Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun and easy way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission today by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. Vimeo is made with love by a highly ambitious, ridiculously innovative, and certifiably hilarious team based in New York City, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
- Identify and target consumer segments to optimize conversion, including having a thorough understanding of the database and using it for strategic mailings
- Execute programs that grow the database, engage and retain consumers, and ensure effective communication
- Stay current on email best practices surrounding performance, deliverability, mobile adoption, social media, etc., and share learning with the entire marketing team
- Manage email calendar and work internally with multiple stakeholders to ensure campaigns are tested, approved, and scheduled in a timely manner
- Thorough understanding of email performance metrics and benchmarks, helping drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including deliverability, CTR, open rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement and retention
- Build and refine overarching email marketing strategy and manage the email campaign process end-to-end, including planning, targeting, segmentation, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization
- Oversee end to end testing (A/B multivariate) for email creative, subject lines, data/time, list segments etc
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 3 – 5 years hands on experience managing email campaigns and delivery
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Solid understanding of online marketing and online marketing tools
- Understanding of web analytics tools
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Strategic, analytical and creative thinker
- Bachelors degree required
New York, New York