We’re looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator to join the Vimeo Marketing team. This is the job for you if you are a self driven, go-getter who is equally creative and analytical. Reporting to the Email Marketing Manager, the Email Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing the end-to-end email production process for everything email at Vimeo, from newsletters to lifecycle triggers to the optimizations of transactional emails.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage the end-to-end email production process and campaign calendar for all email deployments, which includes the setup and deployment of all email campaigns within ESP platform (including minor HTML coding)
- Manage email reporting dashboards, monitoring trends and making recommendations based on results
- Ensure completion of creative briefs, collaborating with internal teams on content, obtaining timely approvals, and running QA to test email assets across environments
- Manage the setup and monitoring of ad hoc, triggered, and transactional programs, including optimization of existing programs and development of new programs
- Stay current on industry best practices regarding performance, deliverability, mobile adoption, interaction with other channels, etc.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- 3-4 years hands-on email marketing experience
- Strong data analysis skills; must be able to analyze and build complex list segments
- Working knowledge of email best practices including contact strategies, targeting and segmentation, A/B testing, and analytics
- Experience working with various ESPs (experience with ExactTarget preferred)
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Strong quantitative skills and familiarity with web analytics tools (experience with Google Analytics a plus)
- Experience with mobile email optimization a plus
- Strong project management background
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
WORKING AT VIMEO YOU WILL:
- Be surrounded by awesome co-workers
- Laugh everyday
- See the impact of the work you do
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Vimeo is the high-quality video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun and easy way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. Today, Vimeo reaches a monthly audience of over 90 million creators and viewers — and we’re growing bigger every day. Vimeo is made with love by a highly ambitious, ridiculously innovative, and certifiably hilarious team based in New York City, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.