Director of Strategic Sales-London
London, United Kingdom | Ad Sales/National Sales/Sales
Creative, strategic, collaborative, relationship driven — these are just a few of the characteristics you should possess as our Director of Brand Partnerships for London. In this role, you will be responsible for revenue generation by connecting brands and agencies with Vimeo’s industry leading collection of content creators. You are an enthusiastic and outgoing self-starter who is proactive in driving revenue and building a client base while thriving in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will possess well-established relationships throughout London and be ready to hit the ground running to close new business, grow existing business and beat revenue targets. A proven ability to plan, develop and sell online programs is essential. Previous video experience is a plus. A strong creative orientation, the ability to sell innovative ad opportunities outside of the standard IAB fare, and a desire to grow your career are big plusses.
This position reports to Vimeo’s VP Global Sales & Brand Partnerships in New York.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Represent Vimeo at industry functions and conferences.
- Collaborate with various internal teams to bring industry leading creative programs to market.
- Develop a leadership position (become the “go to” person in the market) in the video/content marketing community in London.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Minimum 5 years of digital advertising sales experience (digital video sales a plus)
- Proactive seller; you do not wait for RFP’s
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well and collaborate with team members
- An unyielding passion to win
- An appreciation for independent film, content creators and the amazing Vimeo community
- You should have working knowledge of Vimeo and our various features
- Bachelor’s degree required (and not just from The School of Hard Knocks)
WORKING AT VIMEO YOU WILL:
- Be surrounded by awesome co-workers
- Laugh everyday
- See the impact of the work you do
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Vimeo is the high-quality video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun and easy way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. Today, Vimeo reaches a monthly audience of over 90 million creators and viewers — and we’re growing bigger every day. Vimeo is made with love by a highly ambitious, ridiculously innovative, and certifiably hilarious team based in New York City, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
To find out more about working at vimeo visit us here