Content & Community Apprentice
New York, NY | Community/Social Media
CONTENT & COMMUNITY APPRENTICE:
- Respond to user support inquiries via email and in the Vimeo Help Forum
- Watch lots of videos and get rid of the ones that break our rules
- Gather data on bugs and other issues impacting the community
- Test and suggest new features and functionality
- Directly engage community members to keep them happy and encourage their creativity
- Help us find great videos to feature around the site and on our social profiles
- Brainstorm ideas for Vimeo Weekend Projects and Vimeo Video School lessons
- Occasionally assist with video productions and special events
- You're exceptionally web-savvy and passionate about film + video.
- You're familiar with the Vimeo platform + community; if you're already a Vimeo user, you've got a leg up!
- The word AWESOME is a fitting description of your written English communication skills. (Foreign languages are a plus!)
- Big plus if you have experience in customer service, social media, and/or online community support.
- You're organized and motivated (even if your parents might disagree).
Vimeo is the high-quality video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun and easy way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. Today, Vimeo reaches a monthly audience of over 90 million creators and viewers — and we’re growing bigger every day. Vimeo is made with love by a highly ambitious, ridiculously innovative, and certifiably hilarious team based in New York City, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
- Be surrounded by awesome co-workers
- Laugh everyday
- See the impact of the work you do
- Be encouraged to watch videos at work
To find our more about working at Vimeo visit us here
New York, New York