Verifi is looking for a talented Project Manager to join our company.
At Verifi you can have an immediate impact on product creation and client satisfaction. In a company with an energetic environment, you will have an opportunity to work amongst individuals considered to be seasoned experts within the payment industry.
As a project manager at Verifi, you will have an opportunity to be focused on both technical and non-technical projects.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the ecommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be a liaison between Product, Technology, and Operations, gathering project requirements and scope and your responsibilities will include:
- Hands on project management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
- Gathering data, assisting with preparing project documentation such as meeting minutes, sprint retrospectives, ticket descriptions, etc while ensuring compliance with the PDLC and Change Management processes.
- Collaborating with Scrum/project team members, troubleshoots and creatively resolves issues and blockers that could impact the project objectives, ensuring smooth communication.
- Assisting the Product Owner in all aspects of UAT including assisting business teams with creating UAT scenarios, documenting and reporting issues identified as well as providing pass/fail approval for implementation of tickets.
- Scheduling and facilitating cross-functional meetings, providing meeting minutes and action items where needed.
- Maintaining sprint burn-down chart & all project/team level reporting as needed including monitoring team velocity.
- Helping to stabilize and increase team velocity/productivity.
- Provides proactive updates to Product Owner and at time Business Owner regarding project/ticket status and functionality being released in order to prevent unforeseen impacts to production or staff.
- Does everything possible to achieve sprint goals and timely finish of assigned projects
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
You bring to the table your:
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years prior experience as a Business Analyst, Scrum Master, Project Manager working on concurrent complex projects
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, MS Project, and other project management tools
- Well versed and experienced in a variety of Software Development Life Cycle processes especially Agile, Scrum, test driven development methods in addition to more typical Waterfall techniques
- Prior experience in a Web or Internet start-up environment and technical infrastructure management
Additional items you bring however not required:
- Experience with PCI standards
- PMP Certification (PMI) and/or Agile training
- Experience working in the payments / eCommerce industry
- Experience utilizing Jira, Clarity, Sharepoint, Confluence or similar toolsets
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays, Paid Parking complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options