What we’re all about:
Uberflip empowers marketers to bring together their content marketing efforts into a killer user experience that is proven to convert leads.
Who we’re looking for in a nutshell:
You love helping people: We need you to have supported a medium to large customer base in the technology field who always strives for 100% customer satisfaction
You are a fast learner: You’ve got to feel comfortable in the world of bleeding edge technology. You’ll need to learn the ever changing Uberflip Application on the fly, and be able to share that knowledge with a variety of users
You know what SaaS or Cloud Computing is: If you need to look it up don’t bother applying.
You love solving problems. Creative minds will break us through to the next level. Looking at best practices but thinking outside the box is needed.
The daily routine:
- Answer questions and troubleshoot problems from customers of Uberflip
- Handle ‘Tier 2’ Technical issues by phone and email
- Help with Tier 1 inquiries and product demos
- Able and excited to upsell services to existing customers and prospects – although this is not a sales role we need you to be able to sell the benefits of our solution
- Aid in onboarding process by helping customers embed our solution into the CMS/site
- Optimize ticketing software (Salesforce Service Cloud) to ensure all clients receive the answers they need, in a timely basis, with a goal of 100% customer satisfaction
- Implement strategies to improve support team efficiency and adhere to SLAs as the company grows
- Produce process documentation and desk level reference guides
- Ongoing knowledge base management to ensure customers are able to educate themselves without support team engagement
What you’ve done to date:
- 1 year experience with Salsforce Service Cloud, Zendesk or other client support ticketing solution
- Experience in a cloud software environment
- Experience with identifying key data points and producing effective reports
- Degree or Diploma in technology or computer science related field
- Knowledgeable on social media platforms (YouTube, Twitter, Blog, etc)
- Proficiency in reading, writing & speaking English fluently
Uberflip Work Place Culture
Being able to wear jeans to work and work in a fun and relaxed environment where music is always playing is just the beginning. Uberflip recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviours that are reflective of our values. At Uberflip, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Uberflip offers challenging work, cutting-edge resources, a uniquely collaborative environment, competitive rewards and growth. If you have drive and determination to succeed this is the one place where you can feel free to challenge yourself, to explore new ideas, and create a career with tremendous impact.
How to get in the running:
Please use this Jobscore application process to submit your application. Please include a cover letter to show your interest in this specific role. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.