Position: Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous sales experience or a high degree of interest in sales? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company? If so, please apply to Uberflip as a Inside Sales Account Executive.
What We’re All About
Every Uberflipper is laser-focused on creating the best possible product and experience for our customers. We’ve gotten to where we are by working hard and as a result, have an amazing culture, great people and a some fun perks that make it all worthwhile.
Who we’re looking for in a nutshell:
You love the chase. You enjoy finding ways to reach out to prospects and rope them into an amazing solution.
You’re a teacher: You’re patient enough to hear what someone is struggling with (pain) and teach them a better way (solution)
You learn to swim: You’re willing to find a way to make things work without finding excuses and create processes so the next person learns faster.
You know what SaaS or Cloud Computing is: If you need to look it up, this role isn’t for you!
You’re amazed by marketing tools: You’re not a marketer but are in touch with marketing trends and marketing automation software.
- Identify and research prospective clients through a mixture of research, cold calling, personalized email campaigns & networking
- Achieve monthly lead quota set my management
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with target accounts and qualified leads on-site(local) and conference calls (international)
- Understand Uberflip’s diverse value proposition and sales pitch in order to effectively attract qualified prospects
- Provide ongoing market feedback reports and ways to refine positioning and outbound strategies
- Profile and prospect into stated target accounts.
- Keep Uberflip’s management informed by maintaining accurate and thorough records within Salesforce.com.
- Weekly reporting on challenges, successes, and progress against plan.
- Provide bi-weekly insights into prospects technology needs and feature requests.
The candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a selling role
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master Salesforce
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- The drive to be a self-starter
- The ability to deal with objections
- A fanatical attention to detail
What you’ve accomplished:
- A college or university degree in a business-related program
- 3+ years sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet, exceed or contribute to sales quotas
What You'll Experience
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Great benefits and an award-winning office culture
- A few perks to keep things fun
Uberflip Work Place Culture
Culture is a big part of finding the right Uberflip'rs. We hire for H.U.S.T.L.E. - you can explore what this means and our core values in our Culture Hub @ https://culture.uberflip.com
How to get in the running:
Please use this Jobscore application process to submit your application. Please include a cover letter to show your interest in this specific role. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.