Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Champaign, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Turn is seeking an experienced Change Manager to oversee our change control process. The Change Manager will ensure that standardized methods, process and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all IT and Production changes. He/She will ensure all changes are documented in order to minimize the impact of change-related incidents upon service quality for the Turn Platform and IT Services.
- Assist with the execution and management of the ITILv3 based Change Management process
- Lead the CAB weekly meetings and document all changes accordingly.
- Review and evaluate the Change Process, make recommendations for continuous process improvement
- Attend program meetings to learn of future changes and proactively act to start change processes
- Ensure service changes are authorized, documented, and reviewed with relevant stakeholder input
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure their services are properly represented prior to being deployed
- Identify opportunities to convert changes to standard changes.
- Ensure that change resources (event owners)understand the process and execute it proficiently.
- Work with external and internal communications teams to communicate all type of changes to the user community
- Helps execute emergency changes and escalations in alignment with Emergency Escalation Policies
- Participate in stakeholder discussions, identify opportunities to improve design, delivery or execution of services
- Provide Change Management training to requesters and executors of changes
- Build Change Management tool requirements and workflows.
- Provide change metrics reporting to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology or Business. Equivalent professional experience considered in lieu of degree.
- 2+ years working with ITIL based Change Management
- Deep understanding of Service Desk, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management and IT disciplines absolutely required
- Demonstrated leadership to raise process awareness and issues to executive leadership, engage leaders and stakeholders in understanding their roles in delivering Service Change Management processes
- Excellent communication, documentation and reporting skills
- Experience working with enterprise and open source change management and incident management tools such as Remedy, Service Now, JIRA, OTRS
- Genuine desire to provide superior customer service.
- Security Audit and Compliance experience (ISO 27001, PCI, SSAE16)
Location: Redwood City, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.