TPI Real Estate Investment, a leading real estate advisory firm in New York, was founded by Mr. Jacob Azulay who has 23 years of extensive real estate experience in the European and U.S. markets. Our firm works with over 2,500 landlords. We seek to provide our clients the best service through our excellent client service, professionalism and ethics.
We are the only RE firm in NY providing all services in the Real Estate field under the same roof. We provide a wide variety of expertise in sales, rentals and investments. Our services include:
· Seller Representation
· Buyer Representation
· Tenant Representation
· Landlord Representation
· Financing Solutions
· Market Research and Feasibility Study Analysis
· Property Due Diligence
What we Offer:
· 23 years of experience
· We work with 2,500 landlords
· We Generate Leads
· Our client base is expanding everyday!
· We have an exclusive training program
· We have efficient technology
· Excellent Website
· Full management support
· We are the only firm dealing with comprehensive services of all Residential and Investment areas
TPI Real Estate Investment Services offers you an amazing opportunity to jumpstart your career in real estate. At TPI Real Estate Investment Services, junior agents will work alongside our top notch Sales team and learn how to successfully turn sale and rental leads into closings. Agents will have exposure to an extensive internal client database as well as a high-traffic website. There will also be full management support to customize sales solutions for our professionals. Our mentor and coaching programs will also provide ongoing training and support in all aspects of the industry.
Remember, everything is about you. We want to support you; we want to educate you; we want you to be successful. Your success is OUR success.
· Negotiate between the parties involved in the transaction
· Perform necessary research and developing creative approaches to generate new clients
· Solicit and compile listings of available properties.
· Understand the needs of your clients and present them with appropriate options
· Accompany prospective clients to sites to discuss features and offer advices
· Provide clients with all pertinent information and gather all data of property and market
· Meet with landlord or building manager
· Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
· Persistence and hard work
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Proficient in writing
· Strategic Marketing Skills
· Ability to maintain long-term relationship with clients
100% commission agent: Compensation is based on commission. Agent will receive 100% of commission.
Traditional agent: Commission based, split is dependent on agent’s skills.
For more information, visit our website:
For inquiries and to schedule an interview, please contact our HR manager at [[redacted]]